Once upon a time there was a princess who wanted to go to a ball. When the princess was asked she was very excited.
But First the princess had to work hard to make her dress. (Her grandmother was a big help)

The evening of the ball she had her hair done up in fancy ringlets and jewels.
Her prince (Nathan Lord) arrives bearing gifts. Tayla made her grand entrance.
They left the castle and exchanged gifts and flowers on the lawn.
I can't believe she is 17!! I can't believe she is going to be a Senior next year! How did that happen? She was just born last week. She is hoping to go to BYU in an art program. Yesterday she bore her testimony at church and it was beautiful. I had had a bad morning wrangling children and felt like quitting the whole church thing till they were older, her testimony reminded me why it is all worth it. I am so proud of her.
REUNION:
I will be sending out the info and assingments for the reunion soon. If you have a preference regarding room or food, please email or call me this week!
love, deBBie

1 comment:
Wow, those pictures are adorable. I hope to see all of you guys soon!
--Robert
Post a Comment