Hi friends and family,
I am sorry I haven't posted on my blog lately. I do a lot of posting on face book and have lots of pictures there. I apologize.
I took some pictures on a recent fall day. I hope you enjoy them.

Ben in a tree.

Mariah is the one who suggested the photo shoot. Isn't she beautiful?
You're a braver man than I am.
Carder was in a melodrama play last month. He played Cokie Joe. It was a melodrama. He was so funny!Below is a picutre of Sam from that fall day.

Sad News.
Then two weeks ago we lost Mangy. (below) He has been with us for around 12 years.
This is the last photos I have of him, in Earl's arms. It was taken about 5 hours before he died.
This is the last photos I have of him, in Earl's arms. It was taken about 5 hours before he died.The kids and I carved pumpkins together for FHE







We had a family portrait taken at the ward Halloween party. Devon (back left) was staying with us for a little over a week. He came with us. It was fun to have him there.
Mariah had already left the Ward Halloween Party when the above picture was taken.

Mariah and Micah.
Ben and Hyrum playing in the fog machine in town.
Carders "Edward" had the girls (and women) in the ward swooning.







We had a family portrait taken at the ward Halloween party. Devon (back left) was staying with us for a little over a week. He came with us. It was fun to have him there.
Mariah had already left the Ward Halloween Party when the above picture was taken.
Mariah and Micah.
Ben and Hyrum playing in the fog machine in town.Carders "Edward" had the girls (and women) in the ward swooning.
Tayla will be home for two weeks at Christmas. We are so excited. Someone just gave us a 10 ft tall noble. We are so blessed. Christmas can start now.
I love you all.




Our friend Devon who stayed with us awhile. It was lots of fun. 
2 comments:
I think Carder looks like the book Edward more than the actor does. :)
Love the pictures! And Carder reminds me more and more of Robert (especially since he's an actor extraordinaire like Robert). I totally guessed he was Edward before I even read your text! Ha!
Post a Comment